Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Day at the Park












Today Molly and I met up with our friends Heather and Aubrey. Heather and I used to work together and had our little girls about 2 weeks apart. We've had fun the last year getting together at Book Babies, the duck pond, a few different parks, and recently Seven Peaks water park. Today we met at a park for the girls to play for a couple of hours. It's days like this that I realize who I will be missing once we move. We'll miss you Heather and Aubrey!

3 comments:

Buell Fam said...

Cute pics! The girls look so cute together! We are going to miss you guys too!

Emily said...

Peter and I miss hanging out at the park with you guys as well. Good luck in Indiana!

Julie said...

Welcome to blogging! We're excited to be able to get updates and see pictures of you guys! We haven't seen you in person for so long! Good luck with the move.