Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hammin' it up...

Molly has been quite the "ham" today, so I decided to take advantage of it and get the camera out. She's been a big fan of books lately. She loves to read and be read to. We've finally been able to enjoy more than board books from the library. I'll enjoy this stage while it lasts and hope it never ends. So you'll see her with a few books in the pictures.




Yesterday I was working on laundry and one of Molly's favorite things to do is throw the dryer sheet in the garbage. I like that too, since it occupies her for a minute so she doesn't unfold the folded laundry. So I handed her the dryer sheet and told her to throw it away, but she started whining and pulling at my leg. I couldn't figure out what was wrong, since she usually loves that job, so I knelt down and asked her what the matter was. She then proceeded to pucker her lips for a kiss. Once she got a kiss, she went right out. I thought it was the cutest thing. Little things like that totally make my day.

1 comment:

Buell Fam said...

Cute pics! I love the pig tails too! We've been able to read the longer books to Aubrey too and are loving it!