Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas in the Park

We've made it to San Jose! We're already having a blast. Yesterday was a very long day...the trip is quite a bit different to San Jose from Indiana as compared to Utah. But we made it with no problems...and Molly was a dream. That's always something to be thankful for.

Tonight we went to Christmas in the Park...a San Jose tradition. It's definately something that you could never do in a place that ever gets snow. With lots of Christmas trees and lights, and little display booths, there was plenty to look at. Molly even got to ride on a Carousel. She was so excited when David first put her on the horse, but once it started moving, she started to panic and David ended up just holding her the whole time anyway. But it was worth a shot.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

glad San Jose is entertaining you all. You look great in the picture! I hope you have a great New Year's and enjoy the rest of your time with your family. See you soon.

The Class Family said...

Hi, you probably won't remember me, but my name is Kathryn Class. My husband and I were friends of your parents many many years ago in Ithaca. We babysat you and Scott a few times while they went out. We were members of the Cornell Branch. That was way back in ~1992 or so. I just recently started blogging and thought it would be fun to look up some of our old friends and see if they had blogs too, and get in touch once again. When I did a search for something like "Yourstone blog" (can't remember exactly), it led me to your blog. Every once in a while I click on your blog, but don't comment, because I didn't think you'd remember me. It's nice to see you all grown up - time goes by so fast. We live in San Jose now and have 5 kids of our own. Your parents knew us when we had just one.
Anyway, would you please pass on a big "Hello" to your folks for us? Thanks so much.