Saturday, February 21, 2009

Have you missed us?

So it's been what, 2 months since our last post? I'm sure all of you are just dying to know what's been happening with us, right? I know it's been keeping you up at night... OK, I'm sure most of you haven't even really noticed that we haven't posted in a while. This last month has been a little rocky for us, but through the support of family and friends, we are hanging in there, and I figured I should get back to the real world. So here's a sampling of some things that have gone on...

4 comments:

Jon and Julie said...

We have missed you!!!! Now we just need Kevin and Mary to update.

Hope you are hanging in there. We can't wait until April.

Danielle and Derrick said...

We missed you too. I did notice that you weren't posting and even told Derrick. I love that picture of Mark, Mary and all the grandkids. So fun!

Buell Fam said...

I am glad you are back in the world of blog. I missed your posts too and were wondering what you have been up to. I hope this month is a better one for you!

Connie said...

I love seeing the pictures of Molly. She is such a beautiful girl!