Thursday, May 21, 2009

A New Favorite

Since it's starting to get pretty hot these days, we decided to see if Molly would enjoy popsicles. Isn't that the epitome of being a kid in the summertime? I was a little skeptical...Molly will not drink juice of any kind. She's a water and milk girl all the way. So I wondered if popsicles would be anything like that. But I needn't have worried...they were quite the hit! I think she almost enjoys choosing which color she wants as much as actually eating it, though.


This morning I got out a workout video and my exercise ball...Molly is getting pretty used to the whole morning workout routine. She'll usually follow the video for a little while, and I would have to say that she's getting pretty good. Molly got pretty excited this morning at first, seeing I was going to use the ball, but then when she realized she couldn't use the big ball herself, she found another solution. (It's hard to see, but if you look close, you'll notice she's sitting on a little pink ball.) I thought it was the cutest thing ever. I didn't get much of a workout this morning...it's pretty difficult stopping every few minutes to try and get a picture. But it was totally worth it.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

what a problem solver! Too cute! You need to set up a video camera and get her on film.