Friday, June 12, 2009

Our Family...in Sidewalk Chalk

Molly received some sidewalk chalk for her birthday, and we've had a lot of fun with it. The only problem is I've been running out of things to draw with her. I'm not the world's most talented artist, so after a few rainbows and flowers, and an alphabet now and then, it gets a little old. But once in a while, my creativity sparks. Today we drew our family...we all lay down and traced each other. Molly thought it was one of the coolest things ever. Don't the sidewalk people look just like us?!?

Bet you can't guess who this is, with the bright blonde curly hair!


One happy family!

3 comments:

Jon and Julie said...

I love your outfits; especially David's yellow shorts. =) Cute idea!

Tracy said...

Yes, the sidewalk chalk does get monotonous. I feel the same way. But I love your chalk family!

Buell Fam said...

Cute idea! I went out and got some side walk chalk for us to play with this week!