Monday, July 27, 2009

Random Pics

My parents came by this weekend for a short little trip to drop off some stuff they've been holding for us, and to bring a little toddler bed for Molly. As usual, we always love when they come, even though the visits are usually pretty short. Molly sure always has a blast...it's been so fun seeing Molly interact with her grandparents lately. About this time last year, she would pretty much have nothing to do with them, and we were a little worried it might be that way for a while. But on Saturday, when my parents pulled up, Molly immediately ran right into her Grandma's arms. I'm so grateful for that.

One of the things Molly did the most with her Grandparents while they were here was read books. Molly loves to read, so she was pretty excited that Grandma and Grandpa were such willing readers. I would bet they went through about 30 books altogether.

Just so excited Grandma and Grandpa are here to visit!

My parents brought their own camera, and we were able to get some pictures off it from our trip out to Iowa a couple of weeks ago. When we took the drive to Nauvoo, Molly insisted on riding in the "blue ban" (blue van), with Grandpa and Grandma, and her Aunt Katie. David and I drove separately in our own car. Katie had some fun with the camera and got some pretty cute shots of Molly during the drive.

I'm pretty sure Molly is being prompted in this picture. I doubt she was doing this on her own.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

oh how fun! those pictures of Molly in the car are adorable! we missed you at church-hope all is well. We'll see you soon I'm sure!

Danielle and Derrick said...

She is seriously one of the cutest girls I've ever seen!