Monday, February 8, 2010

Dress-up and Computer

This seems to be a pretty typical day around our house...Molly in her Princess dress-up shoes (or even a Princess dress), hammering away with her tools. It never ceases to crack me up. Molly's dress-up collection is a pretty big hit when friends come over. Her friends Ben and Ehre came to play for a while today, and all 3 looked so cute in their outfits that I had to get a picture. (Thanks, Ann, for not freaking out about me posting a picture of your son wearing dress-ups!)

Ben and Molly:
Ehre and Molly

Recently Molly figured out how to work the mouse to the computer. It's amazing how out of nowhere some of these things catch on. It was just like one day she suddenly knows how to do it, without us even teaching her. It's been a lot of fun for her to be able to do her own games now. But I still think it looks a little odd to see this tiny little thing sitting by herself at the computer. I guess my baby is growing up...sigh.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

fun dress-ups. And that is great that Molly still has a feminine side when working with her tools!

That is wild that Molly can work the mouse, Amy still cannot.