Friday, March 5, 2010

Feelin' Crafty

Today I learned a new craft. Hair bows. Poor Molly hasn't really had any cute bows for her hair; we usually just use the colored ponies. My wonderful, crafty, generous, all-knowing friend Ann (she encouraged me to say that!) lent me her expertise on getting some great accessories for bows, then showed me how to make them. I will have to admit, I might be a little obsessed. Molly is going to be the most ribboned out girl around! Thanks, Ann, for being such a great teacher!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

My mom just sent me a box FULL of ribbons for this very purpose. We should have a bow making party. My ribbons are seriously up for anyone who wants to use them- I've got way more than I could ever use!

Weigel said...

those look amazing!!! what a great student you are!

Colby and Steph said...

Those are so cute. I need to hop on the ribbon making wagon. :)