Friday, April 2, 2010

Family Pics

I would not hesitate to tell you that I really have no skill with a camera. I'm not shy about that fact, that's just the way it is. Though I enjoy taking pictures, I've never taken the time to learn all the cool things you can do with photography. We've been fortunate here in Indiana to make some friends that are pretty good at the whole taking pictures thing. I'm grateful that Jessica and her sister Bethany were so willing to take some family pictures for us, especially before we move. We admire your skills! We didn't want to bore you with hundreds of pictures of us, so I settled down to the difficult task of picking a few of our favorites, though it still turned out to be a lot! Anyway, here's us.
These are just hilarious. Classic Molly.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I love them ALL! And wasn't it so much more fun than studio pictures? You look great, Molly is adorable, and David just makes you look better!

Jessica said...

Yeay! I am glad that you like them :) It's fun to see them on your blog. You are so cute and Molly too of course! Thanks so much for letting me practice!

Buell Fam said...

Seriously cute pics! You look great too Kim.

Danielle said...

I love, love, love these pictures. Especially the ones with Molly and the umbrella. So cute!