Monday, May 3, 2010

Molly has a Secret...

Molly has been waiting to wear this shirt for ages. We actually bought it last summer when I found out I was pregnant. Unfortunately, in August, right before I was going to announce I was pregnant, I went through a difficult miscarriage. I started bleeding heavily and ended up in the emergency room. But we survived, and are so thrilled that we are pregnant again. I went to the Dr. today and heard the heart beat for the first time, and everything looks good so far. We are really excited. Due date is November 27th!

This month has been a little challenging for me. I've been quite sick, and David has been away for so long. I've been trying to pack whenever I have the energy, though I still don't feel like I'm getting anywhere. But I'm so grateful for wonderful friends and neighbors who have helped out with Molly and have even occasionally fed us food (heaven knows I don't do much cooking these days). But though it's been challenging, I am so grateful that the Lord has blessed us so much in the last couple of months. I keep thinking that he's looking down at me with a little smirk on his face just thinking "well, you get what you pray for!" I'll take it!

8 comments:

Tracy said...

YAY! I'm so glad you heard the heartbeat! I'm glad you have so many neighbors and friends there at Richfield.

breckster said...

Wonderful! Wonderful! I'm so happy for you all! Molly will be the cutest big sister. Good luck with everything, I hope your help keeps coming!

(Having had an emergency room miscarriage as well--I'm so sorry you had to go through that, I was traumatized.)

Colby and Steph said...

Yay! Congratulations. That is so exciting. I am so happy for you.

Danielle said...

We are so, so, so happy for all of you! Hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well.

MarySquare said...

That's super great Kim. Congrats to you all!

Julia and Aaron said...

That is great news! I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I hope this pregnancy and the little one will help you heal completely. Congrats!

hkb said...

Congratulations! I hope the sickness ends soon.

Janick said...

Congratulations! You have had so many blessins lately. We are so happy for you!!