Thursday, July 8, 2010

Single Ladies

I'm a little embarrassed to admit that Molly's favorite song right now is Single Ladies by Beyonce. Numerous times a day we'll crank it up on my iPod and Molly will dance around the room, singing right along to "All the single ladies, All the single ladies..." If another song comes on, she'll immediately stop cold and insist that she doesn't like it. Needless to say, we listen to a lot of Single Ladies around here right now.

This morning before I was very awake, David asked Molly to sing him a song before he had to leave for work. She replied, "I don't want to sing a song. How about the Single Ladies sing a song?" David replied that might be a little too loud while I was still sleeping, and Molly said "The Single Ladies can sing it very quietly!"

2 comments:

Tracy said...

haha! when my girls hear that song that shout out, "the chipmunk song!" (Its on the squeakquall-- the chipettes sing it). They love it too!

Danielle said...

Caleb already likes it too...at least Molly is a girl :)