Friday, November 26, 2010

She's Finally Here!

We are so excited to welcome Emma Jane Isaacson to our family. Emma arrived on Monday, November 22 at 3:25 pm, weighing 7 lbs 8 oz and measuring 21 inches. She's absolutely beautiful, and we are all completely smitten. The labor and delivery was fairly smooth. I woke up at 3:30 am on Monday morning with some contractions, thought they weren't really much so I tried to move around to see if they would go away. They continued to get worse, so we eventually called the on-call nurse and got ready to head to the hospital. My Mom met us at our house to gather up Molly. We arrived at the hospital around 7, I received an epidural around 8 or 8:30, then we played the waiting game. Once Emma was ready, it just took a few pushes and she was out. We are so grateful to have her here safe and sound. Here are some pics:
Proud Momma.
Proud Daddy.
Proud big sister.
Our new family.
Grandma and Grandpa Yourstone with their two grand kids.
Sweet baby Emma.

Heading home.
Resting peacefully on Thanksgiving.







Our two adorable girls. Molly us such a great big sister. She's already adjusting better than expected. She loves little Emma.

What a cutie!

I just love this picture. Emma looks so comfy on her Daddy.

6 comments:

breckster said...

Congratulations! I hope the sweet blessings continue. I love that you now have an Emma. She is beautiful!

Danielle said...

You guys all look so great and soooo happy! Emma is such a cute baby!

Weigel Family said...

What an adorable little girl, and a great name! I am so happy for you and your whole family. You all have been in my thoughts and prayers these past few months. Congrats.

Anne said...

Congratulations! What a doll! She was due on my Matt's birthday, the 27th...she was born on his due date, the 22nd. I'm sure you got the better end of this deal...I did the 5 days late thing! I'm so happy for you guys.Looking forward to the day you'll be out this way!

Tracy Haws said...

Congratulations! Emma is beautiful and I LOVE the "new family" picture of all four of you in the hospital. What a joyous time!!!

sharon said...

Yay she is a lovely doll Congrats Isaacsons!!!